Saturday, April 2, 2011

TV & computer time is a Good thing

My son has been obsessed with using my computer lately, now mind you he is only 4 yrs old but he just loves getting on and playing games and watching educational videos.


   This is one of his favorites that he watches over and over lol !





I have always been one of those parents that find the TV and computer a good thing for my children to use ( within reason of course ) I think there is just so much to learn and benefit from the use of these devises. Between learning to read, counting, Why it rains, build vocabulary skills, etc ... Just very Thankful to live in an age to offer this to my children.



Isn't it funny how when we were kids that a home computer was extremely rare and TV well we might have had half the channels we have now. Sometimes I wonder what this world will be like at far as "tech" wise  when my kids have kids.. hmmmmmm.... ;)



No comments: