Sunday, January 12, 2014

Turning 75!


Yesterday, we threw my Grand-mother a 75th Birthday Surprise party. I did not relies how much work went into party planning until now! Trying to locate all the people to invite, sending out invites, calling people who ignored or forgot about the RSVP date, and of course decorating. However, I think the hardest part of it all was making sure my Grand-mother did not find out. She is one smart cookie, but we managed to fool her ;)




                                                  Here is a Picture of her Cake

It was a Great party, we were afraid we would have thunderstorms all day, but thankfully the rain held out until the party was over. We had about 60 guest's, mostly family. It was so fun getting to see cousins that I had not seen since I was a little girl. I know my Grand-mother enjoyed visiting with her family and getting to see all of her siblings ( She is one of 5 kids ) and her children, Grand-children, & Great Grand-Children ( She has 5 kids her self, 6 Grandchildren & 6 Great Grand-children )


In other news last week, the kids have been using a new online Science program. So far I am really liking this program. Last Tuesday, I watched them do their Science in motion lesson and I even found it interesting ;) 
Whether your new to homeschooling, or not, and are looking for a Great Science curriculum, you should check Science4Us out!


Until Next time...

No comments: