Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lazy Saturday




Today, has been one of those "lay around in your Jammies" kind of a day. Those type of days, are nice to have, every once in awhile.
My other half and I, spent most of the day on the couch, catching up on our TV shows. Thank Goodness for the invention of the DVR ;)


My kids love their electronics. So, for most of the day my youngest was either on his 3DS or on the computer. He just loves to play free games.
My oldest was also busy on her new tablet that she got for Christmas.
If it were not for all those Awesome internet safety for kids features, I would not allow her to be on so freely. Thank Goodness for them too!



Until Next Time...

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all need a "jammies day" every once in a while. ;) Glad you guys enjoyed yours!