Thursday, December 27, 2012

Is it 2013 Yet?




                                              
It is hard to believe that 2012 is almost over. Is it just me, or is it that the older we get, the faster the years seem to pass by? O'well, on the bright side 2013 is almost here and with a new year brings new possibilities! For me, it is a time to reflect on the previous year and think about what I want the new year to be. This past year has brought so many good things that I hope will continue on next year.
For instants, my own personal education. I have only 2 more classes to complete in the Spring and my AS degree will be complete. Yay! Other good things is the new Co-op we are now a part of. We all love it! In addition, we have taken a few family vacations ( been years since we had been able to do this). Traveling is one of my favorite things to do and I hope to do more in 2013.

When it comes to my children's education, this past year, both of them have really made some improvements. My oldest has developed a love for reading and is always asking to buy/check out new books. My youngest has mastered his ABC's and is doing some addition. He is in Kindergarten and is in the process of learning to read. I am hoping by this time next year I will have him putting words in ABC order and even doing some spelling printables. Of course I believe in allowing children to work and learn at their own pace. So, if it takes more or less time to reach this goal that will be okay with me. My homeschooling goal is always to make learning as relaxed and enjoyable and FUN as possible. So, I guess my New Year Resolutions are to just keep up the Good work ;)

 I hope everyone had a Wonderful and Merry Christmas. Wishing everyone a 2013 filled with all you hope for!

Until Next time...
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years! Love your Blog!