My top 5 reasons why I am Happy, Thankful, and will forever be a Homeschooling parent!
1) Getting to be with my children! Watching them learn and grow everyday before my own eyes, instead of through someone else's.
2) Everyone loves getting things for Free! Especially Free homeschooling stuff! Whether it be Free online games, Free word search, Free printables, Free Unit Studies, etc... I am so Thankful for Free resources that allow me to be able to afford to Homeschool my children.
3) Homeschooling Tips, Tricks, and ADVICE!
That is why I love reading and joining in the fun of : Blogs, facebook pages, message boards/forums, Co-ops, books, etc..
~We have all been there from time to time. Lost, aggravated, not sure if we are doing something right... I know I have and there is nothing like a fellow homeschooling parent to help give me some much needed insight, support, and a little kick in the "you know what" to get me back on track.
4) Watching my child's face as they finally grasp a concept that they have been struggling with. Be able to be there for those moments, they really do make it all worth while.
5) Freedom! Freedom to choose what my children learn, when, and where! To have the freedom to travel and live life to the fullest. Having the freedom to nurture my child's love of learning and allow their interest to help guide me to choose area's of in depth study. Being apart of helping to develop creativeness and individualism in my children.
Now that I have shared my top 5, Please feel Free to share yours as well!
Until Next time...