Saturday, August 25, 2012

Creative Writing & more...



Lately, I have been encouraging my oldest to be more creative in her writing. I know many children need creative writing help whether they are in elementary grades, middle or high-school ( of course many high-schoolers need more help with high-school essay writing so to prepare themselves for college). She has always had a wonderful imagination, but I have always felt that it never hurts to push themselves to be the best they can be.

On the home front, I spent a lovely day with my family: husband, children, mother, sister, step-father, & Grand-mother :)  It had been a long time since we had all been together and we enjoyed a nice dinner and some much needed catching up!



Well, don't Forget that there are only a few days left to get FREE haircuts through JCPenney!

Until next time...

No comments: