Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enjoying the rewards



Don't you just love it when you see all your hard work pay off...
Maybe it's the idea that Spring is just around the corner, but there has defiantly been a spark of enthusiasm in our home recently. I am no longer having to to tell my kids to get online or sit at the table. My husband is also taking the a more active role. Many times I wake up to see all 3 of them at the table, lessons already started, sigh!
 ~>My son tells me all the time about how he is so Happy to be doing what he calls "Big Kid" school work and my daughters reading vocabulary and reading fluency is just improving more everyday.
It is soooooo crazy how just a few years ago I was worried about how I was going to take on such an important job as school teacher. Now look at all of us <3

1 comment:

Kerry said...

awwww...I LOVE reading good news posts like this one. Kudos to ALL of you!!