Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our homeschool life so far...

This school year is really been going Great! We have really been getting involved in our local home-school community and I have signed the kids up  for soft/tee-ball which they are loving! They have not had their 1st game yet, they are still practicing, I am so looking forward to their 1st official game! My daughter has played soccer, gymnastics and dance before, but this will be her 1st time playing softball and my son well he is just 4yrs so this is his 1st anything.
The school lessons have also been going well too! My son is learning to write his ABC's and my daughter is doing very well in her homeschool language arts & math. We are doing more unit studies this year for Science and Social studies. With Halloween fast approaching we are going to be learning all about the history of and the anatomy of a pumpkin next month.
Until next week.....

No comments: