Sunday, January 9, 2011

Education at home

Education at home is in my opinion the best way to teach your child. Not only is it a familiar environment that allows your child to feel safe and secure but, It also gives your child the luxury of learning at their own pace and the ability to have that one on one instruction, plus the ability to customize curriculum as needed. I love the fact that I can nuture my childrens interests and watch them learn and grow.


Just like with my daughter, if it was not for the phonics games I had her play she would probably taken much longer to learn to read & with my son, he is very much a fast learner. Even at age 3yrs he is already Kindergarten level.

Again like I was saying home-schooling is such a wonderful alternative to public/private school ;-)

No comments: