Thursday, December 23, 2010

New to homeschooling

Isn't funny how when you are brand new to homeschooling, you tend to have a feeling as if you are all alone in your choice and that there isn't many of you out there. I know for me that is exactly how I felt.
Fast forward 5 years later ~> How things quickly change! Now it seems like where ever I go whether it be when we go to the library to get our weekly homeschooling books to read or at the grocer store, park or even the bank I am always running into some one I know or have seen at a home-school group meeting. What I thought was a minority actually ended up to be more of the majority in my area ,at least it feels that way : ')


So anyone out there who is afraid that you will be all alone in this choice , Ha! Trust me you won't be. IMO I think it is just a matter of time and more and more people are going to be jumping on this band wagon!.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

The trend DEFINITELY seems to be toward more and more families homeschooling, doesn't it? I feel like I could throw a rock in any direction from most any place in my town and be able to hit the house of someone who homeschools. Like you say...quite a difference from when we started!!