Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Teaching what I wish I was taught

So I myself have always wanted to learn another language. I never was able to achieve that in the degree I had wanted, so I am working hard to allow my kids to be able to have this opportunity & honestly I am hoping to learn something too along the way myself  ;' )

After some searching I found some online games in foreign languages, They are so neat and Fun and the kids are really learning.

I think that living in America where there are so many different types of people with different languages, It is really a necessity to know English & at least Spanish.

I know for some just having the "basics" in their homeschooling curriculum is enough. For us we want to try and go beyond that goal and give as much extra as possible so that our children may be able to navigate thur this big world a little bit easier.

Just another reason why I ma so thankful that I can home-school my children <3

No comments: