Sunday, January 3, 2016

Our 2015 Homeschool Year

Yes! I am still here. I know it has been awhile since I have written, but when
your a homeschool mom, sometimes you just don't even have enough "ME"
time to blog like you want.

Anyways, on another note, it is hard to believe that 2015 is already over. It has been a good homeschooling year for us. My oldest has declared her future career goals. If I understand correctly, she wants to be doing something in animation. So, for Christmas we invested in some good drawing software and a graphics writing tablet for her. She has also turned a corner in her Math; which is great! I wasn't sure if the extra practice and math games would help, as some people just never get math, but for her I guess she just need some time.

My youngest is doing well too. He has always done well in math and is about two grade levels ahead at the moment. He has also gotten so much better in his reading fluency, which has been a stressful area for me as a parent, the past couple of years. Thankfully, he has turned a corner and is flourishing. I exspect 2016 homeschooling year to be just as great. So, what do I have planned for 2016? Well in addition to what we already do, I  plan to dive into more science exsperiments with my youngest. He is so curious right now. Also, since my daughter will be turning 15 this year, I hope to start her in college classes. I hope your 2015 was great and I hope your 2016 will be even better.






Until Next time...


No comments: