Monday, September 5, 2016

Hi Everyone... I'm Back!!!


Hi, I know it has been quite some time since I have posted any new blog entries, and for that I am so sorry, but I am back and ready to share my homeschooling adventures with you all. To start this new school year off fresh, I decided to do a blog make over (I hope you all like it!)

                                                
     If you haven’t already, Please grab my new button for your blog ;)



                                          

For those who are wondering where I have been. Well, as you may have read in the past, we not only home-school, but from time to time we are roadschooling too. We have been on the road the past few months, which has been a lot of fun, but it has kept us SUPER busy as well. Homeschooling on the road is always so interesting and is always an unique learning experience. It is one thing to read about places and see pictures, but being there in person is something new altogether.


Before I go, I want to share this Great Labor Day Themed Pinterest board, with you. It is full of fun, educational resources, which would make a perfect addition to your homeschool day ;)


Until Next Time...


We wish you all a Happy Labor Day!

No comments: