Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Developing a Love of Reading, Starts with Finding the Right Book!

If you are lucky, your child will develop a love of reading from the start. If they don't, then it may make it harder for you, to find books that they will enjoy or at least read. Personally, I like to enlist my fellow homeschoolers to help me find books for my kiddos. Thankfully, we live in the age of the Internet, so I can easily find homeschool book reviews to help me pick out new book selections.
If you are anything like me, then you do not like to pay more than you have to, for your books. Luckily, there are many places you can find the books you are looking for, at a discount or even free. First, try your local library. Depending on the size of your library, you may be surprised how many titles they will have, that you are looking for. If you prefer to buy, amazon.com is a great site. You can also get many books for free or at a discount through Kindle, and other e-book sites. Sometimes getting your child to develop a love of reading , is just finding them the right book (;


Until Next Time...

No comments: