Sunday, June 23, 2013

Reading Rewards

What a rewarding feeling it is, when you see your efforts in Homeschooling.
My daughter really loves to read! She goes through several books every month. All I can say is Thank you to the Public Library's! With out them, I would go broke trying to keep up with my little book worm ;) Of course Reading isn't the only thing she has improved on.




 
 
 
We all know teaching writing skills is a process and can take time for some. I will admit my oldest wasn't what you might call an early learner, but she sure has made up for lost time :)
                                          
                





On other news,  I am a new Auntie!!! A few days ago, my new Nephew came into this world, all 6lbs 8 oz. of him. There is nothing more Amazing then witnessing the birth of a new person.



Until Next time....

No comments: