Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Heart Writing







    Have I told you all lately how much I enjoy Blogging?! I  really do love to write!
To me it is a way I get to express my thoughts, feeling, etc. A way I get to share a part of who I am to the world. A friend asked me once how I come up with what I write. Truth be told, the writing process, has always be an easy one for me. I just have always been able to put words to paper, so to speak. Now Math, well that is a totally different animal for me, lol!  I guess that is how it is for most people. Very few can say they are good at all subjects, right? (I always try and keep that thought in mind, as I am homeschooling my children. I know that like me they will have their strengths and their weaknesses.) Plus, I think when you enjoy what you are doing, it is never hard to actually do it. That is how I feel when it comes to writing this blog. I just start typing and like now, the words just spill out with ease :)

However, if you are new to blogging or want to be a blogger, but do not like writing or just do not know how to exactly. Well, it can be frustrating. Just coming up with ideas to write about on your blog can be hard for some.
Writer's block is the worst!






So, this what I suggest to do. First try and think about what has happened that day, week, or month, etc. See if there is anything that comes to mind you would like to share. Once you do, then just write as if your talking to your best friend. If you are still drawing a blank, then try writing about something you feel strongly about like maybe Homeschooling, your family, etc. Other options could be hobbies, politics, a book you like or even a favorite show. Eventually, writing will come more naturally and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Until Next time...

No comments: