Sunday, September 9, 2012

Homeschooling!


Over the years, I have been asked many times if I am an accidental homeschooler. I know many homeschooling families out there are, which is perfectly okay, but for my family we have always known we would homeschool. Why you might ask? Well, for many reasons: For starters I just never wanted to miss those moments of watching them learn. I also love being with my kids all the time (LOL! I know it sounds crazy, but it's true). I also wanted them to have a better educational experience then I did. Plus, schools today can be unsafe on top of bully issues. In addition, I love the fact that they can get ahead start by starting college early, etc, ect, etc...
Anyways, I have also been so Super busy this past week with MY college education. I am taking two classes this semester ~>  Anatomy & Physiology 1( which my instructor can barely speak English ugh!) and an Online American Literature class ( Which has me reading so much and the stories have been less then interesting ugh! again!) Makes me wish I could be reading some of the homeschool fiction books my kids read. It would be lot more interesting I am sure! O'well at least they are enjoying their education at the moment :)


Until Next Time...

No comments: