Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer is here!

Well, it's official! Summer had started!

Seems like just yesterday it was Christmas and now it is summer time. We have defiantly been enjoying the warmer weather.

I have some good news to share. I have completed my Psychology class with an A! It is so weird to me how fast this semester has flew by, but I am so glad too! The faster I get my classes done, the faster I will be done all together. However, I am not done with all of my studies. I still have 5 more classes I plan to take online over the coming up Fall and Spring semesters. Then I will be able to take my program when I finish all of my general education classes :)

On other news my poor niece is having some major math anxiety. She has been struggling this past year learning Algebra, but thankfully this coming up school year she will be trading in her books for some online algebra lessons!  I really can feel her pain as I myself was just recently in her shoes.

Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Until next time...



No comments: