Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Time!

Sorry it has been a bit since I have been able to get on here and share my life with all of y'all. The past few days we have all been ill at our house, at least my son and I have :( For him it was a tummy bug, but for me it was allergies ugh! Spring is here in the South and I am loving the warm breezy weather, but my Allergy's are kicked into over drive. I just hope that I am feeling back to my old self by this Sunday, Easter!
It is so hard to believe that it is already Easter, feels like just yesterday it was Christmas. Time sure is flying by faster and faster the older I get. We are planning to travel to my parents this Sunday for a nice Big dinner and egg hunt for all of the kids. My kids still believe in the Easter Bunny so they are Super excited about it all.

I have been trying to make their school lesson for holiday-ish fun for them today. When there is a holiday it is always more fun for me to do their school stuff, kid in me I guess. I kinda put my own Easter themed unit study together, with Bunny coloring pages, what bunnies eat, how many babies they can have, etc. I also created some fill in the blank work sheet pages "Easter themed" of course and had them do some matching vocabulary online. Even though we are all recovering in our home, since it was more fun then work, my kids didn't mind doing it ;)


Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter !


No comments: