Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogging, You can do it!

So the other day I was hanging out with one of my girl friends. She had mentioned to me that she loved my blog and wished she could start one herself ( So flattered! ). I love blogging! I just enjoy being able to speak from the heart. When I get on here whether its about homeschooling, or a special event, just sharing my thoughts, and life with all of you is special to me. I can also understand where the thought of getting on the Internet and creating a blog can be a lil intimidating. My advice  is just not to think about it, just do it!  Pick any topic or a subject that you enjoy talking about. You should also have fun when creating  a page design, it should be something  that YOU like. If you still feel like you need more help in writing your blog, consider an online blogging course. I can tell you, once you have made something you enjoy, it will show in your writing and others will soon enjoy coming to your page and reading what you have to say.
~> As far as my friend? Well, I think she will start one soon, she just needed a lil hand holding ;-)

No comments: