Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our 4th of July!


So we had such a Great 4th of July!
We defiantly need a lil family Vaca away from the daily grind of work and I know the kids needed some fun time away from their Reading & Math vocabulary school work.
So we took our yearly trip to the home town my husband and I grew up in about 2 hours from us. It is a bit of a drive but, my kids love this family tradition :-)
Being able to get together with family and old friends, Grilling out and watching Fire works is always so much fun!
So by that evening we were at our towns park, it sits right on the gulf so its always so pretty. There was so much food and good music.
Sometimes I think hmmm... fireworks seem kinda of boring compared to this high tech world of ours filled with so many things that entertain us, but every year I am surprised with how much I enjoy and still am in aww of those beautiful colored fire works.
It was a Great Day & Night ;-)

No comments: