Saturday, March 28, 2015

Free Fun Easter Ideas for your Home-School!





Easter is almost here. Yes! That is what I said, Easter!!!! I was quite surprised myself when I looked at my calendar recently and seen that Easter would be here a couple of weeks earlier than last year. I will admit I am a bit disappointed in the earlier date, as I was planning for a few more weeks of Easter Fun, in our homeschooling. Of course, my children are not complaining, as they cannot wait for the Easter Bunny to arrive! 


So, if you are like me and just realized on April 5th, 2015 it will be Easter, and would love to add some last minute fun Easter themed activities into your school day ~> below are a few things that you could add over the next week to your homeschool days ;)









~(Free/cheap) Easter eBooks



Until Next Time...



No comments: