Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Has Arrived!


It’s official! Fall has arrived! Hard to believe that summer is already over. The kids and I are finally settled into our typical school day routine.

  • Wake-up
  • Brush Teeth,  etc.
  • Breakfast
  • Morning Chores
  • Play Time
  • Lunch
  • School Time
  • TV Time
  • Dinner
  • Evening Chores
  • Bed Time routine
  • Bed Time


 Yes, you read correctly, are school day does not usually start until after lunch. For some, this may seem like a crazy concept, but when the kids were younger I tried the whole get up and start right after breakfast. It was just too hard to get us all motivated. The kids do better once they are able to play some first and I do better when I can unwind from the morning chaos. Of course, depending on the day, this may vary, but all in all this our day.

Speaking of school time, I am so excited that fall is here. It is my favorite time of year. The weather is so nice and I love all of the colors. Plus, it is the time for Halloween and Thanksgiving! Which means fun themed things I get to add to our regular homeschool curriculum :)

~>Whether you are teaching pre, kinder, first, second, third, fourth, or even fifth grade homeschool curriculum, or heck! Even the older grades, there are tons of websites, some even free, that offer fall themed resources. To find them, just do a simple internet search ;)


Until Next Time…

No comments: