Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Crafts For Kids


It is official! Summer has arrived! I must admit that summer is not one of my favorite seasons. The hot, muggy days, filled with summer storms are not fun for me personally. Yes, I enjoy flip flops and the beach, but that is about it. That is why we chose to homes-school year-round. For us, our days our mainly spent indoors to escape the brutal heat. So, it makes sense to use this time homeschooling.

In homeschooling news: This past week we have been working on reading mostly for my youngest and some spelling test online for my oldest. We have been using “summer” as our theme for fun. We have been doing some fun summer themed crafts too. Below are a few summer craft ideas that you can do with your kids too, regardless whether you are homeschooling this summer or not ;)
 
 
 
Hand Crab
Fish Plates
Stepping Stones
Friendship Bracelets
God's Eyes
 
 
Until Next Time...
 

No comments: