For those of you who are not year-round homeschooler’s, you are probably using the summer time to shop for new homeschool curriculum, especially if you are new to homeschooling. If you are a newbie, then you may be feeling overwhelmed at all the option’s you can choose from. Having so many options is a good and bad thing. It is great to have so many selections, but it makes it that much longer and time consuming to weed through them all. There are few things that you can do to help narrow your choices.
1. Take the time to learn your child’s learning style.
2. Decide if you are going to want a Christian or a secular homeschool curriculum.
3. Do you want a boxed style curriculum or do you want to piece it together yourself.
4. Do you want to use an online homeschool curriculum or text/work book style?
5. And of course know your budget!
Until Next Time…