Sunday, February 13, 2011

Printables=Seatwork

If you are not aware,we use a Online program Curriculum for our kids. Now I have been asked at my local home school group recently, what about seat work? A lot of people may hear "Online" and think O' I am going to have to buy separate curriculum for Handwriting worksheets etc...


With Time4Learning this just is not the case! They offer Fee home school printables. Of course if you crave more then what they offer then you will be happy to know that the Internet has so many sites that offer again Free home school printables LOL ;)

We have been using them for over 3 years now and honestly my kids have not needed for me to buy any book curriculum seat work....

Anyways just wanted to clear this up .....

Happy homes Schooling Everyone!



No comments: