Thursday, March 20, 2014

Learning Games For Kids.com Review


Last week, I shared with you all, one of my favorite Home-schooling resources called Vocabulary Spelling City.
So, today, I am going to share with you another one of my favorites called Learning Games For Kids  (or LGFK for short)!





There are many reasons why I love this site. Besides being free, it has tons online educational games, songs, and printables; that help's my kids build skills in math, language, science, social studies, etc.
The site also has all of their stuff divided into categories: educational songs & videos, animal games, art & music games, math games, word games, geography games, brain games, science games, printables, just to name a few. So, it is super easy to find what you are looking for. Plus, this site is so easy to incorporate into what ever home-school curriculum you are using.

For example: When we are learning about the different United States, I used LGFK's US 50 States Games, as an added reinforcement. Or when my youngest was learning his ABC’s, the preschool games were such a BIG help. He always loved to listen to the ABC balloon song :)



Besides the above mentioned, below is a complied list of some more of our ( my kids & I ) LGFK favorites

 Top 5 Favorite's from LGFK

1.  Preschool Stories

2.  Typing Games

3.  Math Man

4.  Tetris

5.  Body Parts Jigsaw

If you haven't clicked on any of the LGFK links yet, what are you waiting for?
Go ahead, check them out ;)

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had not heard of this website before. Free is the Best!
So thxs 4 sharing 8-)

Linda said...

Love, love, love Learning Games for Kids! My daughter's favorite games is the keyboarding game QWERTY WARRIORS. Truth be told, I like that game, too! She also likes the Typing Adventures 1 and 2. I hear her cheering herself on, "Take that S, you too H!" and then giggling when she plays the typing adventure games. Thanks for the great info on Learning Games for Kids.