Monday, November 30, 2009

Children are Amazing!

We all think our child is the smartest..Cutest...ect ect ect..That just part of being a mom <3
But sometimes they really amaze you and you know they are truly more special then you already knew :)

My Daughter for instance..she has always been so creative..She has such a imagination..The storys she comes up with..She will create these detailed story lines for her dolls,since she was old enough to talk..Someimes i think she may be a writer when she grows up....But then i think may be she might be a curator of a muesum or actually go out and discover the history of our worlds all on her own...I am not kidding you she can tell you what ever dinosaur is ..and she loves to sit and watch documentarys,all day if she could ;)

Then there is my son..He is still a baby in my eyes..thou he tells me he is a big boy now lol ;)
He isnt even 3 yet..but already he can tell you his ABC's ,read some words and count  up to 10 sometimes...Today he was doing his pre-school work on our online school program Time4Learning...anyways we were doing colors ..it just amazed me how he knew them all already ...

Sometimes i miss being a kid..having all that mystery of what you could be ...I look at both of my kids and wonder about thier future..but i am sure about one thing..and that is no matter what they acheive in their life i will always love them and be proud of them <3
As i sit here and write about today and the days before,It makes me that more excited about what tomorrow may hold .........

No comments: